[ML-General] need tutor (?) on the Qt environment and maybe AI

Kirk McCann kirk.mccann at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:01:41 CDT 2015

They don't seem to make it onto the calendar.  Can you add them?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

On May 18, 2015, at 7:55 AM, Nathan W. <nathan at frcv.net> wrote:

Eat-n-Educates are a fairly new.  I've been maintaining the schedule so
that presenters have time to get ready, and to not overwhelm anyone with
too many events.  We are currently booked though June 4th.  I can schedule
the June 18th date for a QT Eat-n-Educate if you know someone who can talk
about this subject.

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Eat-n-Educate  for more details about
them.

Thanks