[ML-General] linux networking questions

david ainut at knology.net
Tue Oct 6 11:05:19 CDT 2015

I can't get into the RPi 2.  Bah.  Just downloaded a new image to an SD
card and I cannot ssh.
Can't login direct because I can't find the stupid small HDMI-normal
HDMI cable now.  Keyboard and mouse are connected via USB hub but I
can't see the output.  Grrrr.

I don't know if this new image uses a static IP for itself but I think
so.  It *should* be at 192.186.10.1 on wireless but can't find out it's
address on wired.

Think I'll go out and kick some puppies.

David