[ML-General] linux networking questions

david ainut at knology.net
Tue Oct 6 12:57:43 CDT 2015

All my machines are Linux/UNIX/IRIX, except the one (mandatory) Winblows
box, which is a laptop.
3 desktops (one of which apparently won't run Linux more than 48 hours,
using AMD 83xx or 93xx processor) and 6 SoC's, not including Arduino's
or tv servers.

Good catch about nmap!  It verified the RPi address.  I still can't ssh
into it, even though it is not supposed to have any passwords...

Thanks,
David Merchant