[ML-General] linux networking questions

david ainut at knology.net
Tue Oct 6 13:26:57 CDT 2015

No, nothing so nice.

It stops all video output, no keyboard response (even the three finger
salute,) no access of external devices.  Everything shuts down except
the fans and LED's, which no longer blink.  The mobo has a display on it
that shows current state but they do not change once this crash
happens.  It even has a 2 digit numeric display that shows what state
the processor is in.  Nothing gets it back except hard power down.

David