[ML-General] Retrospective Game Night 2015

Nathan W. nathan at frcv.net
Tue Oct 20 13:25:14 CDT 2015

This year's retro game night was a huge success.  We had about 100 people
show up, gave multiple tours around the shop, played many many games, and
enjoyed some great food.  I think we surpassed last year's number of
attendees!

With all that said, I want to thank all those to helped make the event a
huge success.

   - Thank you to those who advertised and contributed to marketing the
   event.
   - Thank you to those to helped clean before, during, and after.
   - Thank you to those to helped set up.
   - Thank you to those who were around all night to show people the shop.
   - Thank you to those who brought their retro games or other equipment for
   everyone to use.
   - Thank you to those who donated food, cooked, and helped set up the
   food table.
   - Thank you to those who contributed at all to this event, your time,
   energy, and efforts are appreciated.

T-Shirts:

I have a couple XL sized shirts left over.  If you want them please let me
know, they are $15.

Time-Lapse Video:

   - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2ICLqnwgM

Thanks