[ML-General] Clarifications

Barbara Attilio barbara.attili at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:32:00 CDT 2015

I genuinely had no clue any of this has or was an issue - I know I've been
off the grid for awhile since I lost my job but I applaud you coming forth
to address this concerned with the members of the shop. Honestly I'm
surprised to hear people being so toxic about your decisions and lifestyle
choices. I will apologize though for my lack of involvement at the shop to
try and be a bigger part of everything. Hope all is well now.