[ML-General] 3d printer

Norm Marshall normcooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:45:28 CDT 2016

I paid $400 for the Wanhao Duplicator i3 and have no regrets. It's at the
shop if you want to take a look at it. The current model has a few upgrades
over mine, but the price is still the same. The tinkering I have had to do
has been more or less related to bed leveling or my own user errors.

Norm Marshall