[ML-General] 3d printer

smeeon at gmail.com smeeon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:38:47 CDT 2016

The clone is here
http://www.hobbyking.com/mobile/viewproduct.asp?idproduct=90843

It's identical to the Wanhao. In my opinion I would spend the extra $120 and get the Wanhao as its a much more stout construction.

@Tim the prop/costuming community doesn't mess around. They want something that just works as they can tinker they'd prefer not to and just have something WORK. So word travels fast in that community and the word is Wanhao with a leaning to Ultimaker in the elitist groups but you could buy 5 Wanhaos for the price of one Ultimaker LOL

--
Daniel Valdez
Audio Insight, Inc.

We Make Technology Work
Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation
Audio * Video * Networking * Automation