[ML-General] Looking to develop curriculum for childrens technology camps

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:43:06 CST 2016

I'm definitely interested!

My parents and I host a science camp some summers, and I've been working
with my mom to create a "makerspace" at a local elementary school where
students can work with simple circuits, make Lego robots, and have things
they design 3D printed for them. I'd love to collaborate ideas and support.

Chris Bero