[ML-General] Looking to develop curriculum for childrens technology camps

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:59:35 CST 2016

Hi Greg,

Tell her I have a stealth STEM program to design patterns using desk top
Algebra II math, so good for 10th through 12th grades:
http://www.valentina-project.org

It may appeal to teenage girls interested in designing and making their own
clothes, who don't care about traditional STEM. Plus patternmakers make
between $80K-$110K, about twice as much as fashion designers. Tech isn't
all about robotics and blinky lights.

- Susan