[ML-General] very strange Linux problem

david ainut at knology.net
Wed Feb 17 21:06:44 CST 2016

As mentioned, the Qt script uses the full pathname, starting from root
(/.)  The executable is about 8 levels down.

Can y'all refresh my memory on how to turn back on an "ssh" coming in,
please?  It has been a very long time...  It's because I keep my
"programmer" machines completely separate from the (more susceptible)
email machine.  That way, i can answer your q's without having to write
down 3 pages of stuff and then key them back into this machine.  :)

David