[ML-General] very strange Linux problem

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:11:50 CST 2016

It might be a library/header location problem.
in the source if it says
#include <filename.h>
then it looks in a specified place.
if it says
#include "filename.h"
then it looks in the same path given with the -I option.

So it sounds like it might be related to locations of header / include
files.

Here's the link that reminded me of that:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13938298/g-cant-find-headers-even-when-its-specified