[ML-General] Fwd: FW: The First Annual Mad City Electric Vehicle Race - Just FYI

Jacob Chancery jacob.chancery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:46:47 CDT 2016

*Sent:* Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:41 AM
*Subject:* The First Annual Mad City Electric Vehicle Race - Just FYI

Do you mind spreading the word about our Electric Vehicle Race on April 2nd?
I have attached a flyer about the event at James Clemens High School.

We are also in need of a few volunteers.  Mostly folks who are willing to
be corner workers and handle the flags and communication with the track
boss.  The corner workers will be needed from 9:30am until 2pm with a lunch
break.  They will also need to go through training on Thursday, March 31st from
5-6pm.  We also need a scrutineer or two.  That job will be on Friday,
April 1st from 4-7pm and/or April 2nd from 7:30am – 9am with training on
Tuesday March 29th from 5-6pm.  Scrutineers will make sure the cars are
ready for race and are within the required race specifications.  If you are
interested and have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Here is a link to the volunteer signup.  http://goo.gl/forms/77MVHQblxK

Thanks!

Greg Ennis

Engineering, Racing, and Robotics