[ML-General] windows 7 movement

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:07:17 CDT 2016

> Age of Kings - Conquerors

​Age of Empires? That runs pretty well under Wine/PlayOnLinux for me..

There's also the open source ​version: http://openage.sft.mx/

I don't know much about migrating Windows, but I do remember Windows 7
locking me out because I took a laptop hard disk and put it in a desktop...
It thought I'd stolen it.. from myself.

Chris Bero