[ML-General] Huntsville Made National News Again

Evan Kohler Spadescompany at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 20:15:23 CDT 2016

And the dank may-mays.
And the hashtags/browns
And the uranium I took from Los Alamos and hid in my back yard in an attempt to recreate Chernobyl.
Honestly the whole dang thing is pointless.

Then again, aren't they already getting junk from Google?
I mean, it's already being done and our protests have been largely ignored (though if I'm wrong please correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, which Chinese market.
Fish balls, shrimp and chicken in soy sauce sounds good.

Evan