[ML-General] "Something Interesting Downtown" Grant opportunity

Benjamin Tarsa bjt35 at georgetown.edu
Wed May 25 12:54:25 CDT 2016

Hello everyone,

 I received this message from Chad Emerson of Downtown Huntsville Inc.
today about a new program for projects downtown. Seems like something folks
would definitely be interested in, so if you've got any ideas, consider
applying!

Benjamin
-------------------------

Hi everyone,

We're excited to share with you a new partnership between DHI and PNC Bank
that will result in the award of 12 grants in the amount of $504 each for
Creative Placemaking projects in Downtown Huntsville.

For more information on how the "Something Interesting" Creative
Placemaking grants work, please see our Facebook event page linked below as
well as the short introductory video linked below.

Please consider sharing these with your creative-minded colleagues and
friends as we seek out the 12 most interesting Creative Placemaking
projects for Downtown Huntsville.

A big thanks to PNC Bank for partnering with DHI on this unique initiative!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2020670441491319/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGe7oppt3Q&feature=youtu.be