[ML-General] Commit code, get a tshirt - Hacktoberfest!

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:57:01 CDT 2016

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know about the Digital Ocean- and
GitHub-sponsored Hacktoberfest celebration if you haven’t seen it yet.

https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/

All you need to do to participate is sign up and make four pull-requests to
any public GitHub repos before October 31st. If you do, you get an awesome
t-shirt (and stickers too, usually) mailed to you for free!

Hacktoberfest is a good way to get your feet wet in the world of
open-source software, and I highly recommend it, even if you’ve never
committed to an open-source project before.

Cheers and Happy Hacking!

Tyler Crumpton

Tyler Crumpton
tyler.crumpton at gmail.com