[ML-General] [General] Retro Gaming and Computing Night '16 on Sat, Nov 12!

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:42:08 CDT 2016

Is there a list of consoles and systems that will be available for RGN? I
am trying to decide whether or not I want to bring a couple of TI 99-4/As,
a Commodore 64, a NeXTstation Turbo running Doom, or a PDP-8/M possibly
running Spacewar! among other things. I figure the former two might already
be covered, but perhaps not the latter two.

Thanks,

Kyle

P.S. If I do bring the NeXT, can anyone help me network up Previous (the
NeXT emulator) with the NeXT so that Maze War can run correctly? I've had
the NeXT online before, but don't know the intricacies for getting Previous
online and such.