[ML-General] Anyone doing eats tonight?

wesleyswift2 wesleyswift2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:14:50 CDT 2016

Willing to help
Wes

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Kyle Owen <kylevowen at gmail.com>
Date: 10/18/16  10:42 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: public discussion about Makers Local and related activities <general at lists.makerslocal.org>
Subject: Re: [ML-General] [General] Retro Gaming and Computing Night '16 on Sat, Nov 12!

Is there a list of consoles and systems that will be available for RGN? I am trying to decide whether or not I want to bring a couple of TI 99-4/As, a Commodore 64, a NeXTstation Turbo running Doom, or a PDP-8/M possibly running Spacewar! among other things. I figure the former two might already be covered, but perhaps not the latter two.
Thanks,
Kyle
P.S. If I do bring the NeXT, can anyone help me network up Previous (the NeXT emulator) with the NeXT so that Maze War can run correctly? I've had the NeXT online before, but don't know the intricacies for getting Previous online and such.