[ML-General] Wanhao i3 Recall

smeeon at gmail.com smeeon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:03:28 CDT 2016

My unit doesn't have the problem. And the Wanhao Facebook group is buzzing about this pretty bad. There have already been a couple fires from the group.

--
Daniel Valdez
Audio Insight, Inc.

We Make Technology Work
Residential & Commercial - Design & Installation
Audio * Video * Networking * Automation