[ML-General] Saving Our Flying Heritage (SOFH) Fly-in/Open House

Steve Boyer steveboyer85 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:03:33 CST 2017

Makers,

I am a member of the Saving our Flying Heritage Through a Flying Museum
(SOFH for short) and annually, we host a fly-in/open house where we bring
in people from the community, planes that the group owns, individuals
aircraft, companies, and other groups from the surrounding area. This June
3 at the Meridianville Airport will be our 3rd annual fly-in and open house
and would like to offer the Makers Local 256 group a table at our event to
have information available and to tell the community about yourself and
show off some of the things you all do/offer.

Images from our last open houses can be found at
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Saving-Our-Flying-Heritage-317950355080676/photos/?tab=album&album_id=514125025463207
and
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Saving-Our-Flying-Heritage-317950355080676/photos/?tab=album&album_id=371731959702515

Sincerely,