[ML-General] PhreakNIC badge materials group buy!

James Fluhler j.fluhler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:03:40 CDT 2017

Also keep in mind the nature of IR and issues( or potentially benefits) of blockage / alignment, due to LOS restrictions. You will want to keep the data size minimal, and ideally wrap the data in some error correction scheme. Still though for straight forward stuff like sharing an email address or phone number pretty effective.