[ML-General] Machine Shop for a Maker?

Cameron Kellough cameron.kellough at knology.net
Wed Mar 14 12:33:48 CDT 2018

Dear Makers,

It's with great sadness that I need to dispose of the machine shop behind my house before the end of April.

There's an old Series I Bridgeport Mill with vfd, a 14x40 Birmingham Lathe, and a huge 100amp Airco Tig Welder.

These are in working order so I don't want to scrap them but I need to move soon and am hoping someone wants them.

All of these items weigh at least 1000 lbs and will require machinery riggers with a forklift to move them out of my shop to their new home.

I'm willing to give the machines to anyone from makers but need someone who can take all three of them due to moving costs.

I'm hoping that whoever takes them can share in the moving costs if possible.

--
Cameron Kellough
Principal Scientist