[ML-General] Reading a 9-track tape - any help?

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:45:03 CDT 2019

The system used may be recorded somewhere else in the papers being
archived, otherwise it's probably long gone.

Here is a picture of the tape: https://imgur.com/cgQgIow

The front of the disk likely says: EPOCH 480 | Certified Zero Defect for
Densities thru 6250 CPI. I can try to check in person at some point.

Christopher Bero
Design Engineer, Firia Labs <https://firialabs.com/>
(256) 468-2146