[ML-General] Reading a 9-track tape - any help?

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:56:52 CDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestions!

VBAS's archiving team already works with UAH Special Collections, so I
anticipate they've already been asked. We sent an email to Graham Magnetics
asking for advice as well, if they can't help us then we'll follow up with
those museums.

Kellie, once we figure it out I'll make sure to follow up here!

Christopher Bero
Design Engineer, Firia Labs <https://firialabs.com/>
(256) 468-2146