[ML-General] The Laser Cutter at my job! Also, MY JOB IS HIRING

R Marion rmarionjunior at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:29:49 CST 2019

Okay, sudden inexplicable interest in this weeks after the fact, but better
late than never;

Email Tim.jackson at maxvision.com with your resume and tell him Ronnie Marion
sent you.

It's a contract company for the military. We design and construct "rugged
military computers". Check MaxVision.com for more of an idea of what we do.
The pay is amazing, full medical and dental, 401k, and the place is full of
chill, geeky makery types. Good luck!