[ML-General] The Laser Cutter at my job! Also, MY JOB IS HIRING

R Marion rmarionjunior at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:08:19 CST 2019

Hey fellow makers,
So my job (MaxVision/Rugged Portable Computers) in Madison has a laser
cutter, and would like some assistance getting it up and running.  Please
let me know if anyone is willing to help us out.

Also, just another friendly reminder, this job is hiring tinkery buildery
types. I got headhunted for this job last year at an open house night at
ML256, and I cannot overstate how great this job has been. If you have
questions about it, just email me, and if you have a resume, send it to
Tim.Jackson at maxvision.com and tell him Ronnie sent you!

Attached is a couple of photos of the aforementioned Laser Cutter. Thanks
in advance!

Ronnie Marion, Jr.