[ML-General] 3d printing help

Leon Kennedy fredlkennedy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 00:11:56 CDT 2019

I 100% recommend Blender. Importing the file is a breeze and then you
export to a variety of file formats including STL. If you are concerned
about 3D printing issues 3D Printing(a default) corrects manifold errors.

For precision modeling there are a few addons - also free - that will give
you that information.