[ML-General] 3d printing help

Kirk D Mccann kirk.mccann at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 14:11:47 CDT 2019

Success! I have been able to create the 3d model in blender!  It took a
while to figure out the new interface, but its ready for test print 1.

Who is the go to person for 3d printing at the moment?

I'd like to have someone go over my first model so that they can make sure
I have supports where supports are needed (if the printing software doesn't
do it for me) and to make sure I don't do something wrong for my first
print job.
Also I'm not sure if the material in my model is thick enough.

Thanks,
Kirk