[ML-General] Highschool robotics team needs a meeting location

smeeon at gmail.com smeeon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:26:48 CDT 2019

I’ve contacted the property manager for the warehouse I rent off north Wall Triana Hwy. they have two spaces available to be viewed if they are interested. It sounds about the size of which they are needing if they are looking to rent.

Give them my contact info and I’ll be a liaison if they are interested.

- Dianna Valdez
256-783-1784