[ML-General] laser

Tom Samper tcsamper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 22:57:15 CST 2019

I can't say too specifically about this laser cutter, but in my last lab
when we were working with lasers optics we would clean them with same
basics of glasses. We used the glasses cleaning solution spray that we
picked up from target along with a very clean microfiber tack cloth. And
Bradley was absolutely correct about not wiping in circles, you want to
make quick passes only picking up and removing as much as you can with the
cleanest portions of the cloth or qtip or whatever it is you are using, if
the particles are being dragged along the lens during the cleaning process
there is the possibility that they can scratch the lens