[ML-General] Fwd: [Makers] YellowHatguy is Moving!

Ryan Coons ryancoonsyhg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:31:54 CDT 2020

This a friendly reminder that The Movening is tonight at 6PM.  I'm down to
a few large items, but I will need help with those. Let's meet at my
apartment, around 6 PM at 7900 Old Madison Pike, Apt 15015. Enter the
Waverly Place complex and take a left. It's the first building on the
right, across from the burninated apartment. I'm on the second floor,
Middle hole, towards the back.   If you have a dolly or hand truck, we'll
probably need it.

My new place is at 322 S Back Creek Road NW. Use Google because the whole
subdivision used one architect and it can become maze like.

Together, we can make a rad place for me to live and us to watch movies at!

Cheers,
Ryan Coons