[ML-Hams] coax \ radio test

Bruce Campbell phillybruce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:53:01 CDT 2015

Just to clarify. The "were noise" did not sound like 60 Hz florescent light
noise. It sounded more like some external RF source. If it continues, I can
bring in some direction finding equipment to locate it.

I videoed, the first contact from the new "shack" for preservation of that
great moment in history.

Bruce (KG4HLZ)