[ML-Hams] field day

Bruce Campbell phillybruce at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:47:54 CDT 2015

It's actually not at the center per say. It's in a field in front of the
hotel that is at the rocket center. Make sure that they know that you are
licensed. You can operate under there license with Advanced privileges.
Mode of the common modes will be available. N4BCD will probably bring his
satellite rigs out.