[ML-Hams] field day

Joseph Baxley joseph_baxley at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 16:52:56 CDT 2015

Hey!

I tried to send a reply out earlier but was informed it had not made it through.  I was wondering if the radio club at the shop could set up and participate under the club call-sign.  It would be fun to set up some rigs in the field and I have an Elecraft K2 with the SSB and internal ATU options I can lend to the cause for the day.  If we could get a couple more transceivers then we could have our own contest station going.  And if there's a licensed ham then non-licensed individuals can operate just fine.

Joseph