[ML-Hams] Mesh Node Map

david ainut at knology.net
Wed Jun 10 12:05:15 CDT 2015

I bought one of the cheap handheld's to experiment with.  So far,
haven't done much experimenting as I know very little about ham systems
overall, much less details.  I do like the idea of helping out during
disasters/emergencies (maybe that's why I gave a couple years to the Red
Cross.)

David Merchant