[ML-Hams] Mesh Node Map

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:03:07 CDT 2015

Nathan, who hosts Eat-n-Educate, asked if we could move the Ham Radio
Programming night so that it could be one of the Eat-N-Educate talks \
workshops at Makers Local

I think this would be a great opportunity to reach out to people who enjoy
coming to Eat-N-Educate, but have stayed on the outskirts of Ham Radio.

It would be Thursday July 16th at 6:30 PM.

I'm still too new to Ham Radio to be more than a helper.  Would anyone be
interested in being one of the people to stand in front of a small (10
people or less) group talking about basic ham radio setup to get them
talking on the air?

I think it would be best if we had at least two, and I can definitely play
the role of helper.