[ML-Hams] Ham Radio Meeting at Makers

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:46:49 CST 2015

Hi Hammers,

  A couple of us played with some of the equipment on the Ham Shack last
night just to see if it would power on.  We started thinking that it would
be a good idea to get everyone together and see what each other wanted and
were interested in for HAM Radio at Makers Local 256.

  I was wondering if the people interested in ham radio would be up for
meeting at the makeshop next Tuesday at 7:00 PM?  I was thinking we could
meet up in the AV Area (or Library since there's seating).

I'll be bringing my limited collection of handheld ham radios, I'm hoping
you guys will bring stuff too :)