[ML-Hams] Ham Radio Meeting at Makers

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Fri Mar 6 15:03:20 CST 2015

I may or may not be able to attend Tuesday, & I won't know until Tue.

I am interested in connecting better with the MakersLocal256,
(I've only been there once - haven't been there since 2011_1111)
(https://wb5rmg.wordpress.com/2011/12/04/makerslocal256-openhouse/)

I understand from this list that there is some interest in HSMM mesh.
If you haven't yet, thought I'd include a few locals on this email
that may have interest in expanding their mesh.
Namely : kv4pc, km4cj, k4kia, ke4uan . . .

Lets get it stirred up.!.

   Thanks   /;^)