[ML-Hams] Testing the A/V Area

Bruce Campbell phillybruce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:19:03 CDT 2015

I have an equivalent length to my HF antennas and I have seen much more. It
isn't like it suddenly stops working at at point. I have 100' of coax that
I can bring in.

I did think however. Could we move the stuff (or a lot of it) in that
closet off of the kitchen to a storage location upstairs and use that
closet for a shack?