[ML-Hams] new mast

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:34:01 CDT 2016

Here is a link to to the mast, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page

http://www.mgs4u.com/fiberglass-push-up-mast.htm#telescoping

They are shipping us stuff today, and recommended we purchase these:
http://www.mgs4u.com/fiberglass-push-up-mast.htm#guyrings

They said if we purchased anything today (reasonably weighted) that
shipping would be on their dime.  But the purchase would have to be today,
probably sooner than later, so if you see something you want let me know
soon :)

I decided to not get an guy rings cause we inspected the area around the
shop a few times and I think we decided guy wires weren't an option for
us.
The only thing I could see us using one for is if we had a guyring at the
very top of the mast and ran a guy wire to the roof of the building to help
reduce sway from wind.