[ML-Hams] Fwd: New Wifi Signal at the shop

Jon Doezal compuhacker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:40:57 CST 2016

For example, transmitting encrypted or enciphered or obfuscated information
except for certain vehicle control scenarios is disallowed.

A guy, a year earlier, mentioned doing entropy analysis of all traffic to
prevent accidental encrypted transmissions.

That may be feasible, but access should be limited to those with licenses
and physical access until someone can mitigate those kinds of problems.

-CompuHacker

--
Sent from my Nokia N800.