[ML-Hams] Getting better line-of-sight at the make shop

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:10:51 CST 2016

I thought I would pass this on the makeshop ham people.  These are some
suggestions for what we could use to get better altitude at the make shop.

I'm guessing The easiest \ less likely to get stolen one, is the roof top
mount.  Since we can't drill holes in the building, we'd have to sandbag it
to the roof.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Non-penetrating-roof-mount-w-mast-pole-for-satellite-dish-and-antenna-/182012333204