[ML-Hams] Getting better line-of-sight at the make shop

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:42:47 CST 2016

Moving this to the Ham List :)

Last conversation I remember was that the tower would be too difficult to
take back down whenever we eventually vacate 414 Stevens.  A folding mast
could probably be taken apart and hauled off with about an hours worth of
effort.

For the tower, the HARC members said they might be willing to erect it on
my property on Monte Sano as long as HARC can mount some equipment to it.
If we can find a volunteer with even higher altitude (and power
availability) that would be even better.

I don't want people thinking I'm trying to get a free tower though, so if
anyone hates this idea please let me know.  I know my wife hates the idea
of putting the tower at our place, she's convinced the neighbors will never
talk to us again.