[ML-Hams] ham mast is up

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:13:23 CDT 2016

Hey all!  in case you haven't seen the pictures on facebook, the new ham
mast is partially secured to the building.

Tuesday Travis and I are going to meet at 5:30 and get the second piece of
unistrut holding the mid section in place.

It's likely that we will never need to extend the mast to its full
potential of 50 feet.

Hunter and I have purchased some 900mhz non-ham ubiquity radios to
experiment with doing p2p connections across 5 points.  I'm hoping we can
get a good connection without having to go higher, cause if we do, we're
definitely going to have to install guy wires.