[ML-Hams] RG8 Coax Needed

Bruce Campbell phillybruce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:08:50 CDT 2016

Gigaparts is usually pricy but check with them. They may give you a
discount since you are an non profit. They like to support local groups.
You will also need 2 PL-259 connector for the ends (assuming your radio is
an so239 connector). You will want some dielectric compound as well. I am
assuming that you have solder and a heavy soldering iron.

What kind of antenna are you putting up? I was thinking about some type of
inverted V configuration but the mast would be in the middle in that case.