[ML-Classifieds] Lab Clean up free / sale

Jessica Jackson j.jackson.ebel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:28:08 CST 2014

Tom was cleaning up in his lab last week, and wanted me to see if anyone
wanted a few of these things, or if they'd be useful to the shop. They're
all free to a good home, except the oscilloscope.
1 antique laptop
1 Acer projector which works and has good bulb life left, but has some dead
pixels
1 Power ten rack mount industrial power supply which almost works. I can
get specifics about what does and doesn't work if you're interested.
1 11m pseudo-legal CB amplifier
1 rack mount ethernet hub
1 lexmark 22300 printer
And an HP 54502A digital oscilloscope with rack mount kit, still
calibrated. He wants $250 for it.

If there's anything you want more details about, just ask!