[ML-Classifieds] [Need] 9-10" Metal Lathe

Tyler Crumpton tyler.crumpton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:39:01 CDT 2014

On behalf of a contact at ml request.

Tyler Crumpton
tyler.crumpton at gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Holder <james.holder at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 1:00 AM
To: contact at makerslocal.org

Recently I've been on the hunt for an old American made metal lathe in the
9-10" (Southbend, Logan,etc) range.
I'm monitoring Craigslist and the usual classifieds, but after a couple of
discussions this evening, it sometimes seems like a more effective way to
track down what I'm looking for is to reach out to someone who interacts
with more machinists than I do. Best case scenario, maybe you
know-a-guy-who-knows-a-guy that could be persuaded to part with the type of
lathe I'm looking for.

Sooo... I just wanted to ask, do you know of anyone with a lathe in roughly
the same ballpark as my description for sale??

Hopefully you do, thanks either way though!

--james