[ML-Classifieds] USB Batteries and Nintendo DS

Chris Bero bigbero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:23:49 CDT 2014

Hi Makers,

I have three USB battery packs that I'm looking to be rid of, as well
as a used Nintendo DS Lite.

Batteries (all purchased through Amazon, with actual product link attached):
- [$20] EC PowerBank [22400mAh / 82.8Wh]
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FDK2G2C/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- [$20] Anker 2nd Gen with carry pouch [12000mAh]
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CEZBKTO/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

- [$15] Anker 2nd Gen with carry pouch [9000mAh]
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DMWV3EU/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nintendo DS Lite:
I don't know, come take a look at it and make an offer? I'm not
looking to recoup money from this as much as I want to find a good
home for it (either a kid who'll use it, or a grown up kid who'll hack
on it).
Includes:
- Super awesome "big DS" hardshell carry case
- USB charging cable
- Car 12V USB adapter
- Extendable stylus
- "Super Mario 64 DS" (This pains me to part with)
- "SimCity DS"
- "Zoo Tycoon DS"
- "Brain Age"

If no person purchases the DS, it will become shop property for
recreational use (given the people I'd ask permission from OK it).

Thanks,

Chris Bero