[ML-Classifieds] LED light bulbs

Jake Polatty ki4btj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:54:37 CST 2015

The differences are possible longevity, color temperature, and (to be
perfectly honest) brand name.

I'm not familiar with TCP products, so they might be a good buy.  I'm
familiar with the Cree bulbs and they work well.

I have seen discount bulbs go bad and do strange things (like strobing),
but those were with older bulbs.  Plus those "discount" bulbs were $50 at
the time.

-Jake